This Site is in Development – Read on
- A collaborative mini-platform for WEF members and friends to moderate a 1,000-day worldwide social inclusion program about High Yield Economics’ 10-year plan
- To rapidly advance sustainable local/global solutions until 80% of the world’s power is sustainable
- To raise the global standard of living
- To stabilize markets/prevent downturns
Purpose of this site
- Preparation for a 1000-day social inclusion program to reach 6 million or more people in dozens of languages to review and confirm the 10-year plan
- Discuss, improve and approve an all-voluntary transition plan to remove carbon fuel systems in 10 years
- Maximize business profits and sales strategies that will likewise maximize 4IR benefit to society
- Improves both product-based and government policy improvements
- Repair existing sub-strategies and to erase harmful ones
- Use Fourth Industrial Revolution business rules to build a global-local sustainable and ethical market economy https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/16/fourth-industrial-revolution-explained-davos-2019.html
- Tools for executives to ensure the Fourth Industrial Revolution is a profitable force for good https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/08/13/the-4th-industrial-revolution-is-here-are-you-ready/
What’s discussed in the social inclusion program?
- Easy-to-execute 3-stage global-local transition plan based on product market share and government policy agreement/containment (eg. pro green or carbon fuel) Does the government outlook favor what the organization sells? Now? Forward?
- Simple meta metric that clearly and cleverly summarizes where an organization, public or government, stands in relation to harmful (aka Legacy) or green High Yield economics
- User, community, global, employee, shareholder outcomes (harm or benefit) balances with income and production model
- Basic terms and milestones and discussion on whether they are legal and locally/culturally accepted
- Seeking many POVs per area to ensure the widest spread of the topic for open public discussion
- Examine how to maximize profits with social responsibility and how to counter consumer or employee risk and harm
“The Fourth Industrial Revolution can compromise humanity’s traditional sources of meaning – work, community, family, and identity – or it can lift humanity into a new collective and moral consciousness based on a sense of shared destiny. The choice is ours.”
High Yield Economics
Worldwide social inclusion communication program
Open Invitation to WEF members to review and moderate
Asking for participation at one or more of these phases:
3-5 people to review site and content, ensure it is clear enough, manageable and that the 1,000 day program plan makes sense and fits logically with WEF agendas.
As of March 2019, the early reviewers have volunteered and are waiting for the green light that this site is ready.
5 or more WEF moderators with diverse geographic areas and constituencies. Review and improve approve the content and advise the program.
As of March 2019, 7 moderators have agreed to review and advise on improvements. These include several renown economists and a US governor.
15 or more moderators to serve their constituencies and support public discussion during the 1,000-day program in both English and local languages.
- What do constituents make of the plan, the terms, and fit w/ local values?
We will collect ideas and complete and publish a final plan at the end of the 1000 day investigation.
To become a moderator, please comment
- WEF Corporate Members
- Tech Pioneers
- Young Global Leaders
- New Champions
- Elected and appointed government officials
- Risk managers
- Strategic planners