- to reach 6 million or more people in dozens of languages
- to discuss, improve and approve an all-voluntary transition plan
- maximize profits and sales strategies that will likewise maximize 4IR benefit to society
- both product-based and government policy improvements
- to repair existing sub-strategies and to erase harmful ones
- use 4th Industrial Revolution business rules to build a global-local sustainable and ethical market economy
What’s discussed in the social inclusion program?
- A simple, 3-stage global-local transition plan based around product market share and government policy agreement/containment (eg. pro green or carbon fuel). Does the government outlook favor what the organization sells? Now? Forward?
- A simple meta metric that clearly and cleverly summarizes where an organization, public or government, stands in relation to harmful or green economics. User, community, global, employee, shareholder outcomes (harm or benefit) balances with income and production model.
- Basic terms and milestones and whether they are locally (nationally) legal and local culturally accepted. Many pairs or triads of POVs per area, if possible, to ensure the widest spread of the topic for open public discussion.
Designed by Colorado Spaces Institute, an innovative non-governmental organization, Colorado’s newest think tank.
Tools for executives to ensure the Fourth Industrial Revolution is a profitable force for good (link)
“The Fourth Industrial Revolution can compromise humanity’s traditional sources of meaning – work, community, family, and identity – or it can lift humanity into a new collective and moral consciousness based on a sense of shared destiny. The choice is ours.”
High Yield Economics
Worldwide social inclusion communication program
Open Invitation to WEF members to review and moderate
Asking for participation at one or more of these phases:
Phase 1: 3-5 people to review site and content, ensure it is clear enough, manageable and that the 1,000 day program plan makes sense and fits logically with WEF agendas.
Phase 2: 10 or more WEF moderators with diverse geographic areas and constituencies. Review and approve the content and the program.
Phase 3: Moderate 1,000 day program with translations into local languages and values. What do people make of the plan, the terms, and fit w/ local values? Suggestions? Changes? Ideally, we will collect the ideas and complete and publish a final plan with a public website.
To become an early reviewer, please contact S Bowen at ColoradoSpacesInstitute@Gmail.com
- WEF Corporate Members
- Tech Pioneers
- Young Global Leaders
- New Champions
Business information (AI, IT, ….)
NOT Pharma or scientific research —
Way to maximize profits with social responsibility, counter consumer or employee risk and harm